Lyric:
I cant sleep tonight
我今晚無法入眠
Everybody saying everythings alright
雖然大家都說一切都ok
Still I cant close my eyes
我還是沒辦法闔上眼
I'm seeing a tunnel at the end of all these lights
我好像看到了隧道盡頭的一點光芒
Sunny days
那些陽光普照的日子
Where have you gone?
你們怎麼不見了?
I get the strangest feeling you belong


副歌:
Why does it always rain on me?
為什麼大雨總是下在我身上?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
難道是在懲罰我十七歲那年撒的小謊嗎?
Why does it always rain on me?
為什麼大雨總是下在我身上?
Even when the sun is shining
就算陽光閃耀
I cant avoid the lightning
我還是躲不過陣陣雷鳴

I can't stand myself
我受不了我自己
I'm being held up by invisible men
我像是被一個看不見的人阻撓
Still life on a shelf when
生命就像是被擱置一樣
I got my mind on something else
我的心裡面總是想著別的
Sunny days
陽光普照的日子
Where have you gone?
你們到哪去了?
I get the strangest feeling you belong.

副歌

Oh, where did the blue skies go?
晴朗的藍色天空去哪了?
And why is it raining so?
為什麼雨水會這麼....
It's so cold
冷冽


--
The Man Who...
這張Travis的專輯就是走這種調調
有點精神分裂的感覺...
聽的自己都快瘋掉了

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    redsniper 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣()